Blended Families

One more ? today

For a whole long list of reasons I will not get into, our laundry room is an "off limits" room for ss. SO, I thought this would be a good place to hide the easter stuff. Yesterday afternoon I was back in the bedroom doing some things and DH came in to talk to me about something or other. (aka no one was standing over him watching him) SS comes in.."I got a nerf gun!" This was a head - desk moment. So my debate is if I should take it back or not? Not as a punishment or anything. I just don't know if at 3 he will make the connection, I saw this, now the easter bunny is giving it to me. kwim?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One more ? today

• urrggg don't you hate that!? SS saw one of his birthday presents 2 months before his birthday.. I considered bringing it back. we told him it was broken and had to go back to the store. (we hid it better lol). He opened it on his birthday and said 'this one isn't broken?' (granted, my SS is 4 so a yr older than yours). I'm not sure if he will remember or not. Personally, I would go get a different toy, save the nerf gun for something else or a just because present down the road. How sad would you be if he DOES remember that he saw it in the laundry room the week before Easter and then the Easter bunny brings him one and he's like 'uhhhh?'? That's just what I would do, though. What a tough situation I'm so sorry! Dang kids!! lol
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Can you just pick something else up from the bunny  and have that be from you guys?
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know what to tell you. We did the whole cozy coupe truck for DS for Christmas from Santa. (We refurbished it.) My nephew actually helped. I don't think he put two and two together. Oh and he's 4 and lives with us.
    Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
    Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
    Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"