Parenting
Options

Ugh..

That Pheobe Prince story kills me. I know old news for some. 

Just read a comment left by someone:

"Adults go to work and are protected from this type of behavior. Were my co-workers to treat me with verbal abuse, throw items at me, or harass me I would have legal recourse and they would be held accountable. No one, children included, should be subject to and forced to deal with bullying. Particularly children, many of whom have yet to discover their own inner strengths.  

For a teacher to witness abuse from one student to another and not take action is beyond amoral. Any teacher who knew of or witnessed this child being humiliated and abused and took no action should absolutely pay consequences as well.  

We all know our society is becoming increasingly violent. We should acknowledge this and take steps to prevent the further degradation of our society. I personally targeted bullies in school, and in the workplace. Just despicable human beings to get their jollies off on the pain of others
."

it just makes me so sad that EVERYBODY failed her...

homeschool anyone?

Re: Ugh..

• Options

Seriously - for the life of me I will never understand why it takes so f*cking much to charge kids with the CRIMES they are committing.

Also, if I found out my child was engaging in this kind of bullying behavior, he wouldn't have to worry about the law.  He'd have to worry about me.  But no, these parents - they're denying and covering up for their punk ass kids.

Disgusting.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I want to take each one of those fvckingassholedouchebags and beat them within an inch of their lives.

To sit there? And do NOTHING? I hate them ALL.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    and then one of the moms I read today, making all these excuses for her DD that drove this poor kid. They should throw the kids and parents all into jail. ***. This is disgusting.
  • Options
    that is exactly what my grandma was saying.  It kills me that like you said, everyone failed her.  I hope that the teachers/staff/admin feel some ownness for their lack of action. 
  • Options

It is just so sad, and I hope everyone one of those little fvckers gets their fare share.

My 10 yr old brother was suspended for 2 days this week for calling a girl a jerk off. While I do not agree with it considering she tripped him while he was walking to his desk I understand that they have a NO tolerance level for bullying.

I mean for the teachers to be aware?!?! For the parents to not do something sooner.

just makes me sick.

• Options

It really makes you wonder:  What if just one person had reached out to her.  Stood up for her.

Very sad.

• Options
    imageeclaires:

Seriously - for the life of me I will never understand why it takes so f*cking much to charge kids with the CRIMES they are committing.

Also, if I found out my child was engaging in this kind of bullying behavior, he wouldn't have to worry about the law.  He'd have to worry about me.  But no, these parents - they're denying and covering up for their punk ass kids.

Disgusting.

Exactly.  If I ever found out Ty was doing this dumb *** as we speak, he'd get the most serious beating of his life. 

(obviously e&b too but speaking of ty specifically as he is much older)

• Options

AND people wonder about those kids that go BSC and go apeshit with guns at school.

I mean hell if they can't get any support at home and then school being torture. WTF do they expect. Kids have a breaking point.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"