Houston Babies
Options

why children should never be left unattended

Re: why children should never be left unattended

• Options
    LMAO - that made me scream a little.
  • Options
    I just love that she is on all 4s. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hillarious!!! If we let DD have a snack on the living room floor, she sometimes feels the need to try and eat it like her "big sister" Sydney. Sydney is the dog Big Smile
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagecharlotteL:

wearing her cowboy boots, although you can't really see them in this picture.

• Options
    Ack!  I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LMAO! A friend came to visit last week with three of her four children and the 9 month old crawled right over to Spike's dog food bowl and started chowing down. Good thing he eats good, wholesome, all natural food.
  • Options
    imagekat.in.the.hat:

imagecharlotteL:

wearing her cowboy boots, although you can't really see them in this picture.

Which makes it even better.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well the dogs do it, why shouldn't she?  Big Smile 

It could be worse, one of my best friends has a much younger half sister, when HS was 3 or 4 (?)  she squatted and peed in the yard during an outdoor dinner party, her excuse?  "the dog does it!" 

My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Options
    imageSuzi-G-:

It could be worse, one of my best friends has a much younger half sister, when HS was 3 or 4 (?)  she squatted and peed in the yard during an outdoor dinner party, her excuse?  "the dog does it!" 

ha! today at an easter egg hunt we all went outside and one kid had his pants and underwear off and was squatting peeing. his mother was horrified!!! it was hilarious

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    That is pure awesome.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    imageSuzi-G-:

When my niece was little (3 or 4), she was BFFs with our next door neighbor's daughter.  Whenever the kids were outside swimming, our neighbor "taught" them to go "squat in the bushes" when they needed to pee (despite the fact that they lived on the golf course).  They would do this at our house as well.  Nobody minded too much until two things happened:

1. One day they both pooped on our neighbor's front porch (the one that taught them to go in the bushes).
    2. One day my dad busted them taking the kiddie-sized lawn chairs behind the garage so they would have something to sit on while they were peeing in the grass.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"