Cincinnati Babies
Options

little chatterbox

Katie is starting to say some intelligible words lately:

"buh-key" for blankie or binky (not sure which one since they were right next to each other)

"dah doo" for thank you

"dee" for please

"dah-dee" for Katie (she also recognizes herself in photos and the mirror and will point at the picture and then herself)

"bah-bee" for baby

The funniest is that she called our cat (whose name is mooshie) "boobie" last night. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: little chatterbox

• Options
    It's so cute to hear them start talking and to hear what actually comes out of their mouths. Most of the time we are the only ones who know what Ayden is saying. He has a yellow blankie he carries around and his lovie that is a blanket with a bear head on it. We call that blanket Mr. Bear, Ayden calls it "nuh - nuh".
  • Options
    Isn't it amazing!  Just in the last few weeks Noah has had a word explosion....it makes him seem so much older!  Watching him learn new things is amazing.  Today he said "goggy bark"  while our dogs were barking without any prompting from me.  So cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sweet.  I bet hearing them find their voices and say words is an amazing milestone to get to!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love it! Maggie's favorite right now is "come on!" complete with a hand gesture to get you to come over to her.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    Oh, how cute!  I can't wait for Jacob to begin to [intelligently/coherently] verbalize. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"