Austin Babies
Options

Does anyone have a BodyBugg?

https://www.amazon.com/The-Biggest-Loser-bodybugg%C2%AE/dp/B00332187G/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1270048808&sr=8-4

I've been thinking about getting one. It's a LOT of money, though, and I'm not sure it'd be worth it...Just wondering if anyone has it and what your thoughts on it are! I'm also looking at this one that seems like a less expensive version of the BodyBugg -

https://www.amazon.com/GoWear-Lifestyle-Calorie-Management-System/dp/B001HX36A0/ref=pd_sim_dbs_hpc_5

Re: Does anyone have a BodyBugg?

• Options

I've thought about it, but it's not cheap and I think you have to pay for a subscription to the online site that uploads and processes all your info.

I'm also interested to see if anyone's used it and if they think it's worth it.

• Options
    My SIL has one and she really likes it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A woman I know has one and she is OBSESSED with it. She talks about it constantly, in addition to what she eats. She was pretty normal before (a little spastic), but she said that now she feels constant guilt for eating because she sees everything. It's a little much, IMO, and seems to have been a bit mentally detrimental. It's probably not as much an issue if you are not that OCD about weight and eating habits, but then, what's the point of getting one? I swear that this thing has become this woman's new religion. 
    Business Cat. image
  • Options

i've never seen one before now... but I want!!!!

• Options

I had one. I used it and liked it but I didn't really lose weight. I will admit I don't lose weight like others do though.I tracked my calories before and kept using that system vs. their own since my food was already saved in mine. I wore the monitor religiously. I also ran a marathon and didn't lose a pound. For me to lose weight it's a small miracle. My body loves keeping weight. Even when I do start losing weight it's only about .5lbs a week if I'm very lucky. It's sucks.

I sold mine to a friend and she's lost about 20lbs so far. She started watching her food both in portions and what kind she was actually eating.

I originally bought one becuase another friend of mine had one and was working out with a trainer. She lost weight but she was really strict with her food and exercise. 

It works but you have to really watch what you eat, how much and exercise. I was surprised how much calories I burned or didn't burn doing things.  That was the biggest shocker. I think if you can do the work with out the machine you don't need it but some people think that if you go run a couple of miles that a lot of burned calories when it's really not. Shockingly running 2 miles is only 150 calories.

I would try tracking your food online first. Spark people has a site although I've never used them. I used daily plate and liked them.I'm pretty sure both are free. If just tracking your food isn't enough it might be a good investment but it's expensive.  

• Options
    I have one, and I really like it.  So far, lost a little over 20 pounds.  :)  We got it through Costco.  They had a much better deal.  I think is was $170 which included a year's subscription to the service as well.  I would recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"