1st Trimester
Options

So smelly! (TMI...lol)

It's so bad today, I could power a Hummer if it were able to run on methane gas!

Ick!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: So smelly! (TMI...lol)

• Options
    LOL!  Thankfully I haven't had that gas yet, but I have been burping alot lately!!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

OSHA requires you to post the following warning!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMilliways:

Hahahahahaha!!!  I know!  Maybe I should just print this pic and put it on my office door.  LOL

• Options
    Mine aren't really smelly they are just loud!!! I swear when I am laying on the leather couch it just amplifies it. And then, because I am so mature, I laugh out loud at myself. Big Smile
  • Options

imagedivasociety:
    Mine aren't really smelly they are just loud!!! I swear when I am laying on the leather couch it just amplifies it. And then, because I am so mature, I laugh out loud at myself. Big Smile

Ha!  I'm the same way, no worries.  I'll fart, look at SO and laugh my arse off.  I grew up with a dad who would say "pull my finger", and other stuff such as "I'd rather loose a friend than a piece of my stomach"...LOL

• Options
    imagemonkiem:

imagedivasociety:

Ha!  I'm the same way, no worries.  I'll fart, look at SO and laugh my arse off.  I grew up with a dad who would say "pull my finger", and other stuff such as "I'd rather loose a friend than a piece of my stomach"...LOL

Oh, mine are just plain offensive.  It's pretty nasty, actually

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
  • Options
    Hee!  I hear you.  The other day I farted so loud that DH said, from another room, "I think you just tore space-time."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMilliways:

lmao! i should print this out and hang it on the bedroom door at night, so i can give dh a warning when he's ready to go to sleep....lol

• Options
    LOL...it is so true. I had a friend tell me her gas would be so bad, it would wake her husband out of his sleep. Tongue Tied I have now been a witness to the explosive matters at hand...I can't believe how smelly they are. Ick! But I would rather the farting as opposed to the terrible indigestion and heartburn I had the first month.
  • Options

imagenewmommie33:
    LOL...it is so true. I had a friend tell me her gas would be so bad, it would wake her husband out of his sleep. Tongue Tied I have now been a witness to the explosive matters at hand...I can't believe how smelly they are. Ick! But I would rather the farting as opposed to the terrible indigestion and heartburn I had the first month.

Hey im due a day after you :) thats cool! :) haha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"