Health & Exercise
Options

Another 30 Day Shred Question

I bought the DVD yesterday.  I am so excited to start!  My question is, how many times a week are you supposed to do it?  I figured if it said 30 day then you do it every day for 30 days.  I read all these reviews on the internet though and all these women said they did it 2-3 times/week?  Will doing it only a few times a week show results in about a month?  Thanks!

Re: Another 30 Day Shred Question

• Options

I don't think she really specifies how often to do it.  Obviously the more often you do it, the quicker your results.  The first time I did it, I did it everyday.  But I don't feel it is very healthy to work out the same muscles everyday.  Plus I got burned out.  Now I mix it up.  I alternate between the 30 DS, pilates, and jogging.  But I still try to work out everyday but don't get too bummed if I miss a day here or there.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

i did it 6 days a week. it's because of that video i was able to do 'man' pushups!

good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did it everyday for the first 30 days and lost 11 pounds and two sizes. I love Jillian for that reason :) Now I do level three two day a week and then No More Trouble Zones or Boost Metabolism DVD two days. Those are longer and super intense. I love all of them, but am getting a little bored so I need something new soon
  • Options
    Every day for 30 days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"