1st Trimester

~~monkiem~~

I did not know you live in Fairfield County??!!  I went to FU and lived in Fairfield & South Norwalk for 8 years...my best friend lives in Stamford and we go there often to visit!

Born Of Earth was my FAVORITE spa to go to...I would literally buy the 10 massages all at once because I frequented the place so much.

Crazy!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13

Re: ~~monkiem~~

• Hahahah...LOL!  Small world, eh!?

I lived in Ridgefield for 8 years and now live in New Haven County (Valley area...hate it. LOL Can't wait to get back to FFCounty)..but I worked in Stamford for 7 years or so,...and I miss it there! 

What state do you live in now??? And also...one of my oldest friends (here in CT, that is) went to FU!  I know a few other people who went there, too!

I'm going to PM you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemonkiem:

Hahahah...LOL!  Small world, eh!?

I lived in Ridgefield for 8 years and now live in New Haven County (Valley area...hate it. LOL Can't wait to get back to FFCounty)..but I worked in Stamford for 7 years or so,...and I miss it there! 

What state do you live in now??? And also...one of my oldest friends (here in CT, that is) went to FU!  I know a few other people who went there, too!

I'm going to PM you!

We live in Boston, now and Chicago for 3 years right before.  I know, lots of moving! 

I bet we know some of the same people...that would be wild!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"