Minnesota Babies
Options

XP: Munchkin Markets

I am hoping to score some good deals on basic baby stuff (crib, high chair, stroller, etc...) at the sale in April @ the fairgrounds.

I am brand new, though, to the whole consignment shopping thing...can anyone give me an idea on what to expect as far as cost and selection goes?  I assume that it can vary widely, but just looking for a general ballpark.  Any other suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Munchkin Markets

• Options

I did reply to you over on the nest but I thought I would also post it here as this list could be used at any sale 

I have been to a few of these sales and I have fond it most helpful to follow this list1. Make a list if "Must Haves", "would be nice to find" & "stay far away from"2. set an amout you want to spend & stick to it (I have been known to spend A LOT more then what I really wanted.3. Bring a friend so you can tag team if needed me. for example say you are looking at 2 cribs have your friend stand watch over one so you can keep your eye on the others. I have seen ladies snick in & grab things, It's  wild Wild world.4. Get there early5. If you see something you like grab it right away then once you have all your things go out of the way look thur what you really want and put back anything else.6. for strollers look at everything & test drive it. (also very nice to have a friend watch your stuff well you do this).7. Have a empty car (even better bring a truck) once you buy you have to take it home. 

Ok I think that is all I can think of now feel free to ask me anything else. Another great sale is the Just Between Friends sale, Personally I love the Edina one best because it is held in Southdale Mall   

• Options
    I would also add to stop at a target or Babies 'R' Us before and check out prices on new items.  Sometimes items at these sales aren't as great of a deal as you think they are...  Happy hunting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"