TTC after 35

Heartbroken.....

We are having a miscarraige.  There.  I said it.

Went into the ER Monday night after finding some spotting and they could not find a yolk sac on ultrasound and my beta is going down.  My body is officially rejecting the pregnancy.  Saw my RE this morning and she saw a small sac, but abnormally small for 6 weeks.

Needless to say, we are devastated.  Somehow we are doing ok, I think (no, I know) this has brought DH and I closer and is making our relationship stronger........he is my hero and I'm so thankful we have each other.

While we are grieving and saying goodbye, we are looking forward to trying again.  I want to get right back up on that damn horse and keep going!  My RE said I will have to wait until after I actually miscarry (have AF) and she will put me on BCP for a few weeks to get my next AF sooner so we can speed things up and get going again.

I look foward to continued success and support for all you ladies on this board. 

Re: Heartbroken.....

• jcathjcath member
    I'm terribly, terribly sorry.  It's really devastating.  Please take care of yourself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sorry for your loss {{hugs}}.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Oh, Sweetie.

I am so very sorry for you and your DH. (((((hugs)))).

I know there is nothing any of us can say or do to take your pain away. Just know that I am thinking of you.

I have been where you are.

PM me if you want to talk.

Joyful

• I am so so sorry!  Many of us have been through this, so we are here for you.
  • Im so sorry for your loss.  I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. 

I am glad you have a wonderful and supportive DH.  You will get through this.  Many of us on here have been through this - feel free to reach out for support.

• Sending HUGE hugs your way.....so sorry for you guys.

{{{{{ H U G S }}}}}}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so sorry I had a MC and Dc in October and was devestated, been ttc since and did clomid for first time.  Glad it has brought you closer cause it actually caused a lot of problems for DH and I. I felt like he didn't care as much as me and he wanted to stop trying cause all the stress it had on me.  Things are better and it does get better with time. I know how hurt and mad it makes you.  Hang in there, Hugs to you, let me know if I can help answer any questions. 
  • I am so sorry, you and DH take care of each other!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • having been through 2 natural mcs, a chemical pg and a lost twin with DD, I can definitely relate. it's always devastating and is never any 'easier' if it's early on than if it's further along, esp. if you've been trying for a while.

but i applaud your determination and strength to get right back on the horse as soon as possible. DH and I did the same thing and I had DD #1 via my 1st IVF. We are now expecting DD #2 through a miracle natural pregnancy. Best of luck.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I also had a loss...take the time you need to grieve.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am very very sorry to hear this. {{{HUGS}}}
  • I'm really sorry to hear this.  Having a m/c is such a hard thing to deal with. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • I'm so, so sorry.

• I am so sorry
  • It's so unfair. I'm so sorry.
    Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • I am so sorry for your loss
    Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry.  Many of us have been through what you are going through and it is not something I would wish for anyone!

Know that we are here for you and let us know whatever you need.

(((hugs)))

• Oh no!  I'm so sorry for your loss.

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

• I am so sorry.  There are no words to make this better for you.  I have been through it, and I know how deflating it is.  Please take it easy, and take care of you.  I am glad you are finding some comfort with your DH.  Many hugs.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Oh sweetheart...my heart aches for you both right now.  I too have been in your shoes and it is horrible any way you look at it.  Please take care of yourself and your dh.  Take the time that you need together.  You know that any one of us here will always be here to talk to if you need to.  You are in my prayers.

Lisa

• Oh no. I'm so sorry.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and nice to hear your relationship with your husband has grown stronger during this difficult time.

You have such a great outlook and wish you all the best.

• I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that you have the support of your DH to help you get through it. Hugs...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"