December 2010 Moms
Options

I feel full all the time

Anybody else experiencing this? I'm trying to drink 4 bottles of water every day because it really helps with cramping but gosh I'm so full and bloated that I feel uncomfortable. My pants also feel tight due to my bloat. I'm carrying this bloat for a month now when I started injections and I've lost 4 lbs but surely don't feel it. I only feel comfy wearing yoga pants or a dress.

Re: I feel full all the time

• Options

yes i do too! I was a little worried too because people keep saying how hungry they are but I'm really and truly not hungry at all! I keep forcing food down but I can't physically eat as much as I normally do....I start to feel sick.

So far my pants are ok...but I can definitely feel the bloat in my stomach. I can't even suck it in. 

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got through phases of being starving and not wanting food at all, but mostly, my stomach is hungry and I have no appetite. And bloated yes. I'm sure all of this will pass or become normal.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one, over 1st tri everybody seems hungry and I don't want to put anything in my stomach at all.
  • Options
    I'm hungry, but when I start to eat, I can only get about half of it down.  I can't suck my stomach in either!  I tried on my Easter dress and I look a mess!  I don't know what to do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I came on here to post the same thing! Its driving me crazy. On Monday I was off work so I had dinner ready about 5:30. So we ate earlly and I can barely finish half my meal. Then around midnight I wake up to go to the bathroom and my stomache was growling, but I didn't "feel hungry."

But then I felt like if I didn't eat something I would be starving the baby, So I had some juice and a banana. Its weird.

• Options
    I don't have much of an appetite at all, and I have many food aversions. I have not yet been able to finish a meal without starting to feel sick or too full. I think this is all normal.
  • Options
    The past few days I haven't had my normal appetite, but right now while I'm over half an hour away from lunch and cannot even grab a snack... I'm ravenous, of course!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    my little man. 12-4-10.
    my blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"