South Florida Babies
Options

Hi!!!!! So....how is everyone today?

:) I am in a strangely cheerful mood. Well, I know why I am. LOL. But whatever. I am in it - enjoy. Happy Hump Day!!!!

Whats new, cuties?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi!!!!! So....how is everyone today?

• Options

Hi! Happy Hump Day! Working from home today :-) Hopefully taking Hunter to get his pic taken with the Easter Bunny tonight...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey there!  I'm dragging today, but looking forward to coming home to a wonderfully cleaned home!  : )  Love the cleaning and ironing ladies.  Plus, today is my Thursday!  Thank God for a short week.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good morning ladies. Glad to see everyone in a chirpy mood. :) I'm just happy that the week is half way through. I'm honestly tired today.
  • Options
    good morning :) on my way to young at art with my sister and my niece and nephews. Hopefully my little man will behave. have a wonderful day ladies :)
  • Options

I am exhausted today, my morning sickness returned (full force) a few days ago and I am having a hard time keeping up with the house, the hubby and the boys.

I am off to Michaels in a bit with the kids to pick up things to do some Easter crafts.

• Options

I'm soooo sleepy. Half of the office is out for the week so this silence is driving me crazy. I just want to crawl under my desk and sleep. There's no one really here so I doubt anyone would even notice LOL.

I need some cuban coffee asap.

• Options

Today is crazy....I'm sick, my boss is out, I have a two hour meeting; and a election workshop to attend this afternoon.

I want my bed.....and another box of tissues.   

• Options
    Today i woke up chipper too..until i got to work. :( Boss had a honey-do list waiting. Have to think positive...atleast i have work. And today I've made it 20 weeks preggo. Woo hoo!!!!. Hubby tells me yesterday he thinks my belly grew while sitting at work. (thanks alot!) But the bump finally coming in, is kind of exciting too. Big Smile
  • Options

I feel like crap today. I had a headache all last night and I woke up with one this morning. Ugh.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good morning! :)

I'm a happy girl today too! Alexis is going to start painting the nursery today and that's pretty awesome. I'm expecting he'll be done with all the painting today and possibly the chair rail. Otherwise, he'll finish the chair rail on Saturday. I'll take progress pictures of the room. We also have a coupon from Carter's that we need to use that expires today so we're gonna take advantage and go buy J some 9-12 stuff since he has so much of every other size already.  

On a related note, last night Alexis saw my stomach move when the baby kicked :) It was pretty funny. I had been telling him since Saturday that it had been happening but he hadn't caught it yet. Last night I told him to lay and stare at my belly for a while and he saw it. He was excited but then started to pout that he wanted to feel it. He tried giving J some words of encouragement but it was a no go.

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • Options
    i'm in a poopy mood and i'm hoping getting out of the house with the girls today- and taking a day away from dh- will resolve stuff.
  • Options

I'm taking a quick break from packing and moving.   I wish I could spend my Spring Break with Matthew but moving with a baby is nearly impossible!  So he's in school this week. 

• Options
    Happy Wednesday!! I am spending the day with juju, going to meet the Easter bunny and then the childrens museum. DH has been oot this week and let me just say I have a new-found respect for single mothers! This is hard!! Damn I'm desperate for DH to come home, lol Nah, it hasn't been too bad but an extra set of hands would be nice. On a side note - I have been having a strong urge to re-paint juju's room. When we first painted we didn't know it he was a he or a she, so it's yellow. Now I really want to paint it blue and put sailboats or something around. Hmm...I see a weekend project ahead of me, lol. -j
  • Options
    My cold has turned into a wicked sinus infection that makes half my face feel like it's going to explode and the advil cold and sinus doesn't seem to be working anymore. I'm hoping I feel better by this weekend! 
  • Options
    Im so happy that you're in a good mood , and for whatever the reason, you are in it ;) Im tired, but from fun stuff! I had the girls over for a gtg, and then had s choir rehearsal fir easter at my church, that's right ladies. .. the round belly wil be front and center, leading a celebration! Lol Then I found out that my cousin, who is five weeks behind me, found out she too, is expecting a BOY!!!! GREAT DAY
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"