Washington Babies
Options

Pregnancy Olympics

I've decided we need a pregnancy olympics.  Here's my event submissions:

Most torturous bathroom trips: in honor of Chibi and her stinky, inconsiderate coworker

Ability to puke and parent simultaneously: in honor of all the moms who handled m/s and raising toddlers

Best witty retort: in honor of those that encounter strangers who feel the urge to comment, grab at bellies and make bad jokes

And, what inspired this post today:

Best personal grooming with a large belly: in honor of me this morning, who realized I had water aerobics tonight, I haven't waxed in too long, and managed to shave my bikini line without being able to fully see around my giant belly. 

Any other events I'm missing?

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pregnancy Olympics

• Options
    Haha! That's awesome!
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

LOL! I heart you right now. My entry:

Faking it: the ability to feign interest in work, your husband's advances, pretty much anything that isn't in your belly.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about getting out of cooking & cleaning.  All you have to do is a little tummy rub.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekaskade:

Best personal grooming with a large belly: in honor of me this morning, who realized I had water aerobics tonight, I haven't waxed in too long, and managed to shave my bikini line without being able to fully see around my giant belly. 

This is what I looked like at 9 months PG, and I shaved daily (including bikini line).  Yes, I am OCD about shaving.

• Options
    imagecoribecca:

imagekaskade:

This is what I looked like at 9 months PG, and I shaved daily (including bikini line).  Yes, I am OCD about shaving.

You both are amazing...I totally cut my self trimming after realizing for the first time I can't fvcking see!!!

• Options
    LOL - love it!!!!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options

How bout most rediculous amounts of food consumed in a day.

Today I had toast and honey, hot chocolate, whole chipolte burrito, mashed potatoes, salad, and some french fries ... I think I remembered everyting.

• Options

imagecoribecca:

imagekaskade:

Gold medalist!! 

I am totally bowing down to your mad skillz  Big Smile

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes  Well done!
  • Options
    imagechibipoe:

LOL! I heart you right now. My entry:

Faking it: the ability to feign interest in work, your husband's advances, pretty much anything that isn't in your belly.

haha, I think I would win this one right now ;) 

• Options
    imagekaskade:

And, what inspired this post today:

That's too funny! I did the same thing over the weekend, and it was pretty nerve wracking. I figured it was time though, since the hubby started humming "Run Through the Jungle" to tease me about it! Surprise

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My entry would be the ability to pee in a cup at every OB visit despite a bladder that only allows me to pee at warp speed and the enormous belly that I have to reach around.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Options

Most blood given at any visit and in total.

Ability to not kill someone during the third trimester

Distance for upchucking

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options

My event would be:

Most creative excuses for not drinking or wanting to eat food proffered to me, or most creative ways of hiding pregnancy until the 2nd trimester.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"