High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

sadly leaving the bump

I m/c yesterday, my water broke friday and I was induced monday afternoon had the baby about 2:00 am, I lost alot of blood my bloodpressured dropped,I just had a cerclauged put in about 3 weeks ago, but the doc. told me my cervix is so weak and is not repairable not even anykind of cerclauge would work,and he recommends me not trying anymore,my heart is so crushed right now. I want to thank all you wonderful ladies for responding to my posts,and goodluck to you all.

Re: sadly leaving the bump

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Im sorry for your loss...{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}} praying for you.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no!!!! My heart goes out to you!
  • Options
    So sorry!!!!! ?My thought are with you.
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss.

Don't listen to your doctor.  When you're ready, look into a  transabdominal cerclage.  They cut you open abdominally, like a c-section and place a band around the top of your cervix, just under your uterus.  They do this with women that traditional cerclages won't work on.  You can have one placed either before or after you get pregnant.  You do have to have a c-section in order to deliver the baby though, but I think that's worth it.

I just had mine placed about 4 weeks ago.  Abbyloopers.org is a good source of information on the procedure.

• Options
    I am SO very sorry for your loss.  Huge hugs to you.
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss!  T & P's!
  • Options
    I am sorry.  I sent you a PM
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.  ((HUGS))
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am so so sorry...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this tough time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry.

• Options
    i am so incredibly sorry for your loss. please don't listen to your dr and take the advice of the pp about transabdominal cerclage. you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you loss, my heart feels for you and you will be in my prayers.I agree with pp when you are ready and you know when you are, I would look into the transabdominal cerclage, and even call one of the Dr's I called Dr. Haney when they didn't think my cerclage was going to work and he gave me some tips and what to expect with the next one.
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for you :(  I'm so sorry for your loss!!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Sending you thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    so sorry for your loss.
  • Options

i am so sorry for your loss, im on my 4th pregnancy right now my first pregnancy went great with no problems and and my daughter is 5 and a half, we decided to try for another one in fall of 2008 and i got pregnant right away and i miscarried a few months later. i felt like my  heart had been ripped out i had already told my daughter because she had been asking me for a brother or sister for a couple years, i didnt tell her til about a week later and she ended up crying herself to sleep. i was scarred to try again and the doctor told me the chances are 1/4 and it wouldnt happen again. i got pregnant for the third time in july of 09 and everything was going good then i woke up and had horrible pain i ended up having my second miscarrage in october of 2009. it seemed worse than the first time because it wasnt supposed to happen again, i had gone to the OB a few days before and got to see and hear the heart beat and was told i wasnt going to leave the hosptial without a baby this time. i felt so horrible i didnt think i was going to be able to get over it, i was depressed and couldnt understand why? my daughter knew i had lost another one and she layed down with me and told me that the baby's were up in heaven with grandma shannon(my mom) and she was taking care of them. and to see that this time that my daughter was the one trying to comfort me let me know that she was okay with it. i just had to except it my self and know that it happend for a reason. I am now 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant its been a good pregnancy so far. all i can do is pray that everything goes right and be optimistic.  I know how hard it is, and the pain seems like its to much to bare. people can tell you how sorry they are but it matters what you think and how you feel. you need to know that no matter what you couldnt have changed the out come, and forgive yourself if you have any doubts about that. know that god has a plan and it may seem hard right now, but it does get easier.

God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.

• Options
    I'm am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    Oh, I am so so sorry for your loss, and the bad news about future pregnancies.  That breaks my heart.
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry.  No one should have to go through this.  My thoughts and prayers are with you that you eventually find some peace.  
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers mc #1 2/17/06 mc#2 8/3/06 mc #3 9/7/09
  • Options
    Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss.  You are in my prayers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"