Multiples
Options

Goldie

The bunny holding your kids scares me to death. How did you get them to sit there? That picture is amazing. Mine look like someone is trying to hog tie them. We paid for the picture to keep for posterity but cannot send it to anyone.

Also they are so freaking cute. I would spend the entire day kissing their cheeks.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Goldie

• Options

hahah!

I normally don't do EB photos - I think they are scary, too - but we happened to be in the mall and he was there- and there was no line - Griffin asked to sit on his lap so I HAD to do it- and it worked out great b/c their printer broke right before we started and they let me take the pics with my own camera for free :)

the twins have no problem sitting on santa/EB --so far! Next year I'm sure won't be as easy. Griffin was the same way - easy the first year- then SCREAMED the 2nd year with Santa.... and then this past year with santa he LOVED it...and he loved the EB.

thanks :) I do kiss their cheeks most of the day - i love them so much -want to bite them! lol.  I tell them all the time "I'm going to eat you up and put you back into my belly!"

your siggy pic is adorable!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"