Indiana Babies
Options

I got some results back

I don't have a blood clotting disorder. My #'s come back a little off in one of the autoimmune disorder tests. Dr. B doesn't think it had anything to do with what happened to Aidan and she's not overly concerned. She's referring me to a Rheumatologist. She's still waiting on a few more results, but that's what I've been told so far.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket

Re: I got some results back

• Options
    ((hugs)) and I hope that the referral can get you more help and answers!
    Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    Me too because I've googled way too much and now I'm freaked out. lol
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs))  Hang in there!  I know what you mean about freaking yourself out with google.  Contrary to popular bump belief, sometimes google ISN'T your best friend.  Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear you got some results back. Good luck at your appt with the Rheumatologist. Yes, step away from google!
  • Options

Stay away from Google, Maggie!

Glad you got some answers but I hope you get more clarity soon!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Glad that you're getting some answers!
  • Options
    Put down the google!!  lol.  I'm glad that you're making some progress to hopefully find out what happened. 
  • Options

imagegizmo909:
    ((hugs))  Hang in there!  I know what you mean about freaking yourself out with google.  Contrary to popular bump belief, sometimes google ISN'T your best friend.  Wink

This is SO true!  Good luck with the new doc, and finding some answers!!

• Options
    Google can be the devil sometimes! I am glad you are finally getting some answers.
  • Options

It's great that you don't have a clotting disorder.  I hope that the Rheumatologist can offer some insight into the lab results you do have.  I hope that you can get some more clarity in the near future as to what happened.

• Options
    Step away from the google!!!  You'll drive yourself crazy. (I know b/c I speak from experience).  I hope everything turns out ok and that you find what you are looking for at the rheumatologist!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No more googling!  Glad that there's no clotting disorder!  Such great news!
  • Options
    I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have a great Rheumatologist t if you need a recommendation. 
    Deleted
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"