Secondary IF
Options

RP: Anyone ever had a kidney stone?

Good gracious!  No lack of excitement in our house these days. 

I went to the ER this morning in excrutiating pain on the lower left-hand side of my abdomen.  I have never felt a pain like this in my life...not even labor with DS after my water broke.  I felt like if you could die from pain then I was going to.  They did an ultrasound and the babies are both doing great and have nice strong heartbeats.  They also tested my urine and found blood and it was determined that I have a kidney stone(s).  They admitted me to the hospital this afternoon and are pumping full of pain meds that are barely taking the edge off the pain. 

If you have ever had a kidney stone, how long did it take you to pass it?  How many days/hours did it take for your pain to subside?  Thanks ladies.

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

Re: RP: Anyone ever had a kidney stone?

• Options
    I've had them. It took me 2 days to pass all 3. Once I had a level dose of pain meds in me, it was a little more bearable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've never had kidney stones but just wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugg never had them and hope never to, but I wanted to say that I will think of you and hope you pass them quick!!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Oh no!  I hope it passes soon.  Feel better...

(((hugs)))

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

About 2 or 3 days normally for it to pass.  Keep drinking, drinking, drinking!

Sorry you are going through this!  I can't imagine doing this pregnant.  Feel better! 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"