Oregon Babies

XP: I need help finding a dentist

Can anyone recommend their dentist and or a pediatric dentist?  In the Beaverton/SW Portland/Hillsboro area?  I'd prefer to go to an office that has a pediatric dentist as well as a general dentist because I'd like my son and I to go to the same office, preferably one that accepts my insurance which is Principal.  If you don't know what insurance they accept I can look them up.  But right now I'm just looking through a list and trying to find someone but I don't know anything about them and can't find who is in the same practice etc.  Any rec's are appreciated thanks ladies!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: XP: I need help finding a dentist

• I see Dr James Alder and really like him!  He also sees children.
  • my DH and I go to Murrayhill Dental but just a lil personal advice, just expirence as a nanny finding a dentist who specializes in pediatrics is a great option for toddlers/young children... the is a great pediatric dentist right around the  corner from our dentist that is really awesome!! His name is Dr. Eric Downwy....  www.behindthesmile.com   503-579-0304.

really hope this helps!! GL 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with Rach, it's so worth it to take kids to pediatric dentists.  Their offices are fun, and they're so good with kids.  My family's dentists are farther east than you'd like (Kaz Rafia and Little Smiles Portland), but I did take the girls to Dr. Brandon in Tigard last year and had a great experience.  My dentist recommended him, so we gave him a shot, but the drive was too far when we have no other reason to head to Tigard.  I'd highly recommend him to others though.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"