South Florida Babies
Options

Pasta Factory @ Doral

Dh and I went to lunch today, and when he saw the Pasta Factory sign, he got inspired to have some.  Turns out the place closed, due to lack of rent payment!  There was a sign on the door from the landlord stating they hadn't paid since Dec 08... and had over $88K oustanding!!!

CRAZY!

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pasta Factory @ Doral

• Options
    isnt that what happened with the roadhouse grills and bennigans?
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCesEve99:

Really?  Not sure.  I just thought they went bankrupt, but I suppose it could have easily ended the same.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecocojack10:

imageCesEve99:

Really?  Not sure.  I just thought they went bankrupt, but I suppose it could have easily ended the same.

Wow that is a lot of info to provide to customers on the door Jackie. Sorry you missed out on a good lunch.

Man Evelyn now you have me thinking about those yummy hot buttered buns that roadhouse had. Yum! =(

• Options

Oh, I never wanted pasta, only Dh did.  We agreed I'd buy my Quiznos and he'd buy pasta, and we'd eat in the small courtyard they have in the stripmall.  LOL  I got what I wanted!

Pasta hasn't been too appealing to me... not liking thinking of too much sauce.

-- Jackie
  • Options
    Poor Doral Business tenants, are running out of business. the Blue Sky has closed and moved further south. The lease was up and they just didnt want to pay the pricey rent. :( No more cafe con leches close by....Greeeat. Sad
  • Options
    I love the Pasta Factory, my family and I have been going their since I was a baby. Had my wedding reception and my baby shower there. The Pasta Factory on 87th was ran by someone else, and not the original owners.  The main restaurant in 57th Ave and 8th St is still up and running by the original owners.  I ate at the place on 87th and was hugely disappointed.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"