Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Maternity Clothing

Hey! I live in Irving and wondering if anyone knows of any maternity stores around that have great deals/steals or of even any consignment maternity stores? If you guys know of any, i'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Re: Maternity Clothing

• Options
    I have heard Ross has maternity clothes, but I'm sure you'll have to hunt for them.
  • Options
    I got several pairs of (long) jeans at Ross for really cheap. I actually found quite a few really great deals in the Gap Maternity clearance section, too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have seen maternity clothes at Kids to Kids consignment stores. I would check out some baby consignment stores in your area. Plus even if they don't have any maternity clothes or at least ones you like in your size, they have cute cheap baby clothes/toys/neccessities.
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • Options
    What size are you?  I'm about to get rid of all of mine.  I have mainly business casual work clothes, a few casual short sleeve and a couple jeans. 
  • Options

Ross has some great deals... and so does oldnavy.com

I've been slowly buying them here or there. But I've been searching for shorts to wear during summer, not a lot of choices when it comes to shorts!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Let me know what size you are because I'll be getting rid of some at the end of next month.

Also, there's a store called Belly to belly that I've seen advertised. www.bellytobellymaternity.com

good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"