Colorado Babies
Options

Hello!

Hi! Im not so new to the Bump but this is my first time checking out the Denver section. I'm 26 weeks, due in July and recently moved to Littleton about a month ago. If any of you mommys or moms to be know of anything (great daycares, favorite parks, best stres, ect) in the Littleton area that you feel I cant live with out knowing about please share!

Re: Hello!

• Options

There are lots of CO moms on the CO Nest board - https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/3230648/ShowForum.aspx.

I don't know any Littleton recs, but I do know several CO Nest moms use daycare down there.

Good luck.

The Big Sky Country Welcomes Us Home!
  • Options
    I too just moved to the area (Highlands Ranch, technically) and were only a few days away with our due dates!  Where did you move from?  I just moved from Houston, TX.  Did you find a new OB/GYN yet?  I have my first appointment with my new OB next week.  Feel free to send a PM anytime. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello Ladies!!  I just moved to Highlands Ranch too - a couple weeks ago.  I joined the Community Center and at the Westridge location they have Prental Yoga!!!  It's very inexpensive ($4/class) and a great way to meet other mom's/pregnant friends.

Of course all my friends had babies a couple years ago so I am alone and it's nice to meet people in your neighborhood going through some of the same things.  Best of luck!

so blessed... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"