TTC after 35
Options

Pre Natals

Anyone like Nature Made prenatal vitamins?  I bought them & they don't agree with my stomach.  I have 2 bottles of 250 pills.  Well, one is unopened and one has about 2 weeks worth gone.  If sombody wants them, I can mail them to you....  (It was a buy one get one free sale at Walgreens)  I hate to just pitch them....  Oh yeah, free to you of course.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pre Natals

• Options
    I  am on pre-natal plus.  Prescription from Target.  Have not had any nausea problems, but I do try to take them right after eating.  I have heard that can help.  On the plus side, my hair has never been longer and thicker:)
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    I use the prenatals from Costco (not sure of the brand) and I've never had issues. I take them at night before bed.
    Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am taking Walgreens brand and they don't bother me.

I just figured if someone else could use these, I'd gladly give them away instead of throwing them away....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"