Baby Names
Options

Name Ideas

We know that if we have a boy, we're going to name him Noah Andrew, but we have no idea on another girl name.  Our DD is Allison Nicole (we call her Allie), but that was hard enough!

We're thinking about Natalie, but I kind of feel like it rhymes too much with Allie.  What about Claire?  Any MN suggestions for Claire...other than Elizabeth?

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Name Ideas

• Options
    Natalie Claire sounds pretty.  If you came up with a nickname for DD1, won't you probably have one for DD2?  Nat (just a suggestion) and Allie don't rhyme and Allison and Natalie don't rhyme. 
  • Options

imageskyblonde:
    Natalie Claire sounds pretty.  If you came up with a nickname for DD1, won't you probably have one for DD2?  Nat (just a suggestion) and Allie don't rhyme and Allison and Natalie don't rhyme. 

No, the only way we could agree on DD's name was if we called her Allie.  Everything she owns says Allie on it...not Allison.  I don't plan on calling a "Natalie" Nat...reminds me of a gnat.  

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to say I love the name Noah Andrew!!!  Also love Allison Nicole!  I agree with Natalie Claire
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I do think Allie and Natalie is a little bit of a tongue twister. I like Claire though.

What about:

Claire Amelia

Claire Catherine

Claire Sophia

Claire Juliette

Claire Jacqueline

imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I really like the name Natalie... and I think you could use Elizabeth or Claire as a middle name.

And no, I don't think it rhymes badly at all. I think they are both use names!

Claire:

Marie

Mackenzie

Christine

Olivia

Jane

Nicole

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have to say I love your choice of Noah Andrew ... two of my favorite names!

Natalie and Allie is a bit much to me. I like Claire Abigail, Claire Faith, Claire Sophia and Claire Lillian. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options

Claire Olivia

Claire Violet 

Claire Audrey 

Claire Madeline

Claire Hannah 

Claire Emily 

Claire Gabrielle 

Blank!
  • Options
    I LOVE Natalie; you can always call her lee for short.
  • Options
    I lilke Claire Ann or Claire Mare.  Claire is one of the names on our list for our little girl too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"