Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Photographer Rec - For Photo CD

I'm not on this board often so I apologize if this has been asked.

We would like to get 1 year pics done for DD in June, plus some of both kiddos, plus a few of the whole family.  But I want a photographer who will take the pics then give me digital access to them all for a set price on a photo CD. 

Any recommendations?  Preferably on the Dallas side of the metroplex (North Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Garland, McKinney, Frisco....etc)

Thanks!

Re: Photographer Rec - For Photo CD

• Options
    Heather King is in Frisco and she includes a CD in all her packages. I'm doing my maternity photos and the baby's photos during the first year with her. www.heathercking.com
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We used Brenda Gail of Dallas and LOVED her!!  She does awesome pictures.  We purchased a CD and it wasn't badly priced. www.brendagailofdallas.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not sure if you want to go this route, but Picture People recently started offering CDs of all your pictures.  The cost of the CD varies according to which picture package you choose, although you can get the CD and nothing else.

We had 1 year pictures there and they turned out so cute!  I think they took 44 or so of the boys.

When you go there, you don't pay a sitting fee so if you don't like the pictures you aren't out any money.  I'm pretty sure you can take pictures with a variety of people.  Last Thanksgiving, we did pics of all the grandkids for my in-laws.  They took some of my kids alone, their kids alone, all the kids and then some of our immediate family.

• Options
    We always use Sara w/ SDS Photography.  I highly recommend her.  www.sdsphotography.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have used stefanimarcus several times. She takes some good pictures and great with the kids!
  • Options

Love, love, love Stefani Marcus!  Used her many times and cannot say enough great things about her.

www.stefanimarcusphotography.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    image image image
  • Options
    imageCaroline03.09:

Love, love, love Stefani Marcus!  Used her many times and cannot say enough great things about her.

www.stefanimarcusphotography.com

Yup!  She's shooting Jack's bday party ... I can't wait!  :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"