TTC after 35
Options

SIL pg....

Just got the news my SIL is pregnant, i am over the moon of course and its a bonus that i am their childrens only aunty, they have a 4yr old girl and 2yr boy, i adore them...anyway the stabbing thing is they werent trying Sad.....it was a surprise, they gave away their baby clothes at xmas and were going to try for another in about 2yrs!! So thats that, off my chest, im just feeling bummed but looking forward to baby!! Hope some more BFPs come in, have a great day ladies!

Re: SIL pg....

• Options
    It is definitely a mixed emotions situation.  Happy for the fertiles, but dang it why is it so easy for some people?!?!  My big thing is, I just want to scream at them, "do you know how lucky you are?"  
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    Ya i want to scream that too but i think they do know, i hope they do!!! GL to you izzour and have a great holiday if im not posting before hand Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think you're handling it amazingly well.

And you sound like the best Auntie.

I have faith that your time will come.

I wish it could be that easy for all of us, and I so know how it is to hear others' good and easy news.

((hugs))

• Options
    I'm sorry.  It sounds like your neices and nephews are lucky to have you!  Hang in there, I hope you can give them a cousin soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am sure it must be a roller coaster of emotions, but you are a great SIL and aunty =)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i think everything you're feeling is totally natural. it was super hard for me to be around my niece and nephew when we had our fertility probs. especially since SIL always bragged about how 'easy' it was for her to get pg with both of them.

hang in there as best you can. there will be good and bad days, and you're totally entitled to feel how you're feeling.

• Options
    Thank you so much ladies, your all so great and i wish the very same back to you!!! xx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"