High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

GD Friendly McD's breakfast

Well, its friendly for me at least.  I was getting sick of oatmeal and so yesterday I decided to try and Egg McMuffin, I took the top part of the muffin off and left the bottom on and had a good #.   Then today I got the meal with the hashbrown and my # was even better!  It was 99!   I do not have a horrible case of GD, I failed 2/4 tests on the 3 hour and it was by less than 10 pts but I thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to try it.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: GD Friendly McD's breakfast

• Options

I sound like a broken record on here but I eat a McGriddle every morning with both pancake halves and it is the only way I can get a good number.  The McMuffin works too but the egg on it is vomit worthy IMO.

• Options

Hashbrowns sound divine right now!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been eating a homemade egg mcmuffin every day since my GD diagnosis.  I would give my right arm for a hash brown, but I've been too scared to try.

For dinner last night I had nutri-grain waffles with greek yogurt instead of syrup, plus scrambled eggs and got a good number.  I might get brave and try something like that for breakfast!

Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Options
    I came in under 120 this morning (119 actually) with 2 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast, 2 pieces of bacon, and about 3/4 cup of shredded hashbrowns.  It was bliss, but almost to close to cut it.  They have some great Aunt Jemima meals in the freezer section with bacon, hashbrown and scrambled eggs that I have gotten GREAT numbers with.  You might try that.
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"