D.C. Area Babies

Thank goodness he thinks this is fun

our new morning activity is "eat saltines in bed with Mommy before we do anything else".  DS thinks it's fantastic to be carried directly from his crib to our bed, where he gets to chow down.  The kid eats them twice as fast as I do though, so I think I'm going to need to move the whole box upstairs.

Bleh.  Can't wait until m/s goes away.

ETA:  I think I'm going to need to bring a table cloth upstairs to put under him though, because the crumbs are insane.

Re: Thank goodness he thinks this is fun

• I think your DH needs to get a picture of this and you should put it in #2's baby book
  • Aww, taking care of #1 while having m/s sucks.  I used to get up a little early so I could puke before I woke up Maggie to go to daycare.  Mine was so much worse with #2 though and I eventually needed medication to not end up in the hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.  As soon as I started to read your post I immediately thought of all the crumbs that would be everywhere if we let DS do this.  This is exactly why we put a moratorium on him bringing his snack cup into our bedroom.  Can he sit on a small blanket that you could pick up and shake out when you eventually get up?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"