• Options
    I actually started mine at 32 weeks
  • Options
    I have one tomorrow----I am 36 wks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine started already. I have an U/S every 2 weeks
  • Options
    My doc takes growth measurements every 3 to 4 weeks.
  • Options
    I am new to the whole GD thing since I am only 28 weeks so I haven't heard about a growth ultrasound.  Can this could as one of the FEW perks to having GD????  =)
  • Options
    I'm not having one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've already had 2...my first was at around 33 weeks, my second was at 35 weeks.  Today I just had a BPP.  I'll probably have another growth check and BPP next week.
  • Options

imageKarlingG:
    I am new to the whole GD thing since I am only 28 weeks so I haven't heard about a growth ultrasound.  Can this could as one of the FEW perks to having GD????  =)

yes this is one of the FEW perks of having GD.  I am glad I had to get one actually since we found out our baby was frank breech and would have never known if we didn't have it!  I only had/have one growth u/s and it was at 36 weeks and 3 days

• Options
    I had one at 35 weeks & I think that's going to be it...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have one once a week, not really sure why because so far he has measured perfect but it's a nice bonus getting to see him.
  • Options

imagemristine6:
    I have one once a week, not really sure why because so far he has measured perfect but it's a nice bonus getting to see him.

Are you on insulin?  That was the only way that I was going to be able to have weekly ultrasounds, but I suppose every doctor is different.

• Options
    I don't get one, which I find particularly absurd since I am on insulin.
  • Options
    Mine will be at 38 weeks.  At that point, if they believe the baby is getting too big, I will be induced on the spot.  They told me to be ready for that.  Until then, they will measure my belly like normal and I will have my twice weekly NST's at the hospital. 
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options
    34 weeks and now 2x a week NST
  • Options
    imagemlco33:

imagemristine6:

Are you on insulin?  That was the only way that I was going to be able to have weekly ultrasounds, but I suppose every doctor is different.

No I'm on Glyberide but its still not controlling my fasting numbers, they are actually worse now than ever so I'm not sure what to expect as far as insulin goes, I have an appt Thur so I guess I will find out soon. Right now I'm getting them once a week because my numbers suck. They said once my numbers are under control then I only have to go every 2 weeks.

• Options

My Dr said she will not do one unless she feels like LO not measuring correctly . She is measuring my belly at every appointment tough.

My Ob has a normal routine of 37 week u/s for all patients, so I am looking forward for that, to find out Lo's weight.

• Options
    I am GD diet controlled and a measuring right on track. I will have mine tomorrow at 35 weeks....and yes one actual perk of GD! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"