South Florida Babies
Options

Well, I'm not pregnant!

However, where is my period??? This is very very odd since I am usually 28 days exact every month.

If it's not here in the next few days then I will retest using morning urine. And after that- then I guess I'll have to call my dr.

I'm breathing a HUGE sigh of relief (but I'm just a teeny bit dissapointed too!)

Mari ;-)

Re: Well, I'm not pregnant!

• Options

how many tests are in the box you bought?  can you retest with fmu tomorrow? 

either way, hope af shows up... and hope you can convince Laz that Nadia needs a sibling to grow up with :-D

• Options
    imagebritishbride05:

how many tests are in the box you bought?  can you retest with fmu tomorrow? 

either way, hope af shows up... and hope you can convince Laz that Nadia needs a sibling to grow up with :-D

2 in the box. I got the digital ones.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, glad you got your answer.  Enjoy AF being away, even though the whole time has been a nervous wreck!  : )
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It might be stress....have you been xtra stressed out lately??? I know that does it for me.  And I would def retest in the AM. 
  • Options

It could be a lot of different things....but I would def test in the morning. From what I have been told those digital tests are the last to pick up the hormone. If i lived near by I would be at your house with like 4 other kinds to try lol

I hope you get the outcome you want of course :)

• Options
    imageGator09:

It could be a lot of different things....but I would def test in the morning. From what I have been told those digital tests are the last to pick up the hormone. If i lived near by I would be at your house with like 4 other kinds to try lol

oh geez! Now you guys have me 2nd guessing! Lol! & I thought the digital ones were good! Ack!
  • Options
    I didn't get a + with a digital one until I REALLY late! not to scare you or anything!
  • Options
    imageVandRicky:
    I didn't get a + with a digital one until I REALLY late! not to scare you or anything!
    V- how late is really late???????
  • Options
    Mari - if you are 4 days late, I'm sure if you were pg, the digital would have picked it up, morning or night. 
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMariM:
    imageGator09:

oh geez! Now you guys have me 2nd guessing! Lol! & I thought the digital ones were good! Ack!

really??  i got a "positive" from the digital 2 days before af was due!

• Options
    imagecocojack10:
    Mari - if you are 4 days late, I'm sure if you were pg, the digital would have picked it up, morning or night. 
    this is EXACTLY what I thought!!!! Thanks for reassuring me!
  • Options

aww well since you said the timing wasn't right then I'm glad you're relieved:)

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AlbahAlbah member
    If AF is late, urine preg test will usually pick it up by now but I would definitely recheck just in case! Whatever the result is, it will be the best for your family! Even though it seems you would not mind a BFP! :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"