lah, I see you! How was Disney?

Tell us all about it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: lah, I see you! How was Disney?

• Options
    I was thinking the same thing! Share some pics! Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

Thanks for thinking of me! We had such a great time, I even got a little teary eyed driving home on Saturday thinking this was the last vacation it will just be the three of us.

Our hotel was AMAZING! I don't think I told you all, but they upgraded us from the Carribbean Beach Resort (which was just a hotel room with two double beds) to a villa at Old Key West Resort, for FREE!! We had a full kitchen, laundry room, big living room, huge bathroom, bedroom and beautiful porch. I am still in shock they upgraded us for free.

I did not think the parks were too bad, they were definitely more crowded than when I have gone in October, but we did not wait any longer than 30 minutes for a ride and even walked on some. I think Ashley's favorite ride was It's a Small World. I did take her on the Haunted Mansion and she did just fine. But it was a huge mistake taking her to the 3D show "It's Tough to be a Bug" at Animal Kingdom, I had to take her out she got so upset (along with every other kid under the age of 5). It is definitely not an attraction for young kids! We took our time each day, we slept in and walked around a lot, I don't think we got to any park before 1 or 2 pm. But we may have avoided some of the crowds that way. I would not want to be there this week, traffic was backed up for miles coming into Disney/Orlando when we left on Saturday.

She did so great with potty training too, I just brought her little seat into the parks, she only had two accidents the entire week and neither were driving there or coming back :)

Here are some pics:

imageWaiting to see PhilHarmagic

At Magic Kingdom 

At the Boardwalk (my DH thinks it is funny she is standing in front of the "A")

Not a fan of Eeyore

imageMuch better with Mickey!

image At Epcot our last day :(

I have tons more, but I won't bore you that much!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    me too, me too. I want to see pics and hear all about it.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options

Glad you had fun and she did well with potty training.  My nephew went in December (5 yr old) and he was freaked out by the 3D bug show too.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like a GREAT trip. YAY!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options

Ummm your belly is blocked in all the pics.  Please fix :)

Other than that it looks like you had a great time!  I'm so jealous.  I love Disney and can't wait to take our kidlet in the future.  If not, I'll just go by myself :)

• Options
    imageECUPirate04:

Other than that it looks like you had a great time!  I'm so jealous.  I love Disney and can't wait to take our kidlet in the future.  If not, I'll just go by myself :)

This is the best one I could find, I wonder if I blocked my belly on purpose b/c almost every pic, it is hidden :)

• Options
    imagelah1177:
    imageECUPirate04:

This is the best one I could find, I wonder if I blocked my belly on purpose b/c almost every pic, it is hidden :)

You look great per usual :)  You are a trooper doing all that walking in the FL heat.  It sounds like you took it easy though and when in doubt a pool is never far away.  Glad you had a good time!

• Options
    glad to hear that everyone had a great time and that you just relaxed and took your time going to everythign!! thats awesome that they upgraded your room!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"