Parenting after 35
Options

Diapers.com brand diapers?

Has anyone tried these? We've been using Costco brand diapers but for some reason they don't come in size 2's and baby girl is blowing out of the size 1-2's on a daily basis.  Plus you can't beat the convenience of free delivery.

Pampers are nice and all but considering what their purpose is, I'm more interested in cheap as long as they don't leak or irritate.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diapers.com brand diapers?

• Options

We use Pampers but get them from Diapers.com (unless they are on sale somewhere). I get Kirkland wipes from them too and love them! A box of 900 is about thirty bucks. Like you said free delivery and most days if you order by 6:00 pm you get them the very next day :) Plus, there is always a coupon in the box for their brand off diapers. Five bucks off, I think.

Sydney is still in size one. Can't believe C is ready for size 2 already! Are 1-2's a good transition size? We have yet to have a blow-out... (now I have to knock on some wood!)

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, she is my chunky monkey. Actually, we have moved up sizes based more on "containment" versus the diapers getting too small. I found that the 1-2 were a great transition size for Caroline when the 1's, when she was blowing out the 1's but the 2's were still too big.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"