North Carolina Babies
Options

NC Babies Update

Lots of labor dust to laineybix! I hope you get to meet your little boy very soon!  

03/23/10 laineybix ? Boy

04/05/10 Rasz39 ? Girl

04/15/10 sno&jmg ? Girl, C-section 4/8 or 4/9! 

05/02/10 GaspiK ? Boy

05/07/10 *2PsNaPod* -- Boy   

05/22/10 Ruthgers ? Boy

05/23/10 mam21282 ? Girl

05/23/10 CDJ_08-09-08

05/28/10 marriedtomylobster

06/19/10 Bensbride2006 ? Boy (Tippett)

06/16/10 uncjules ? Girl

06/20/10 hgunter ? Boy

07/01/10 leonawfu98 - Girl

07/05/10 lah1177 ? Boy

08/05/10 shellydwall ? Boy

08/10/10 fajitas ? Big Ultrasound 3/24

08/20/10 kmb0806 ? Boy

08/21/10 MelBee12 ? Big Ultrasound 3/22

08/24/10 H&W05 ? Girl

08/25/10 LilacStar11

09/09/10 JuberP ? Boy

10/12/10 veronicacorningstone ? Twins!

2010 BIRTHS-

01/08/10 jeannaqueena ? Twin boys [EDD: 5/31] Always in our thoughts and prayers.

01/16/10 MrsMcJamie ? Girl (Margaret) [EDD: 01/08]

01/31/10 ancjph ? Girl (Piper) [EDD: 02/02]

02/08/10 moobug ? Girl (Elle) [EDD: 01/25] 58.3% right on surprise poll!

02/09/10 <3cici<3 ? Girl (Autumn) [EDD: 02/10]

Please post any additions, corrections or updates!!   Also, let me know if you are planning on not finding out until the birth - so I can update your status and create your poll.

Re: NC Babies Update

• Options
    I noticed in a post below that MelBee is having a boy.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My version last week failed, so we'll be going in for a c-section either next Thursday or Friday (8th or 9th).  I'm nervous and excited at the same time.  I'm having a baby next week!  Wahoo!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesno&jmg:
    My version last week failed, so we'll be going in for a c-section either next Thursday or Friday (8th or 9th).  I'm nervous and excited at the same time.  I'm having a baby next week!  Wahoo!!

What is a version?  You don't have to share if you don't want too, just didn't know what that was. 

• Options
    imageMrsJones2005:

imagesno&jmg:

What is a version?  You don't have to share if you don't want too, just didn't know what that was. 

It's where the doctor attempts to turn a breech baby manually from the outside.  Basically, he and another doctor pushed on my belly with their hands to try to turn her around.  She would not budge...stubborn kid!

• Options
    imagesno&jmg:
    imageMrsJones2005:

imagesno&jmg:

It's where the doctor attempts to turn a breech baby manually from the outside.  Basically, he and another doctor pushed on my belly with their hands to try to turn her around.  She would not budge...stubborn kid!

Ahh, sorry she wouldn't budge, but at least there is an end in sight!  good luck! 

• Options
    imageMrsJones2005:
    imagesno&jmg:
    imageMrsJones2005:

imagesno&jmg:

Ahh, sorry she wouldn't budge, but at least there is an end in sight!  good luck! 

Thank you! :)

• Options
    Alright, we're officially on the books for April 8th!  Aaaah!  I think I'm going to throw up...;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"