Two Under 2

Maternity pictures w/ 1st but not 2nd?

I have been trying for over a month to have family/maternity pictures done but something always comes up.  Today we were suppose to finally do them but it turned out to be a very bad day so I had to cancel them yet again.  I finally told my photographer that we won't be rescheduling because its obvious that its just not going to happen.  Now, I'm feeling REALLY guilty because I had some really cute ones done when I was pregnant with DS and now I won't have any for DD. 

Did anyone do them with #1 but not #2?  Do you regret it?

Re: Maternity pictures w/ 1st but not 2nd?

• I did it the opposite with #2 but not #1.. no guilt things happen and I am sure you will have a million of pictures of DD when she arrives
  • I'm sorry.  Maybe you can try to reschedule just once more- if you want them done still, that is. I think you're just frustrated that it's not working out, but it can, you can get them done in less than an hour. I did some at home (dh is a photographer) with DD and we're going to have family ones done this time. I would feel bad if I didn't, but if it just didn't work out, I wouldn't beat myself up over it, you know. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am going to do the opposite. Didnt do them with #1 but I am going to now with #2. I feel kinda bad, but I did two really neat scrapbooks for DD, so #2 probably wont get those. I just look at it like they each will have something different, but special.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Stop by my blog! www.ginasguideto.blogspot.com
  • imageCakes2114:
    I did it the opposite with #2 but not #1.. no guilt things happen and I am sure you will have a million of pictures of DD when she arrives

Same here.  I had to be induced due to pre-e the day before my maternity session with DS.  I took weekly belly pictures with his pregnancy and that's enough for me.  Things do happen; try not to feel too bad!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm hoping to do them with 2, but didn't do them with 1.  I do feel guilty, but I figure I'll have DD in those pics so I'm using that to ease my guilt.

Maybe you could do something else special for 2?  Like a belly cast?  Or a birth video? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"