North Carolina Babies
Options

Swim Diaper

I think this has been asked before, but please recommend your resuable swim diapers.  I have been researching them, but I'm just curious what you guys recommend.

TIA.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Swim Diaper

• Options
    iPlays are popular, i saw them at tuesday morning a couple weeks ago for less than $2.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options

imageuncharch7:
    iPlays are popular, i saw them at tuesday morning a couple weeks ago for less than $2.

Wow, what' a steal!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagestarz080:

imageuncharch7:

Wow, what' a steal!

let me know if you want to stop by again and see if they're still there... i'd be happy to pick some up for you and mail them to you if you don't have a store in your area.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options
    I cannot remeber the name of the ones we used, but we bought them at Target for just a few dollars.  I think there was only one brand they carried.  We saved so much money when we stopped using the disposable!
  • Options
    imageuncharch7:
    imagestarz080:

imageuncharch7:

Wow, what' a steal!

let me know if you want to stop by again and see if they're still there... i'd be happy to pick some up for you and mail them to you if you don't have a store in your area.

Thanks.  I do have one in my area and I will check and see.  I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone from the TM in your area and mine.  It's just hit or miss at that store.  Thanks for letting me know!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"