Baby Showers
Options

What to wear?

Post links of your baby shower outfits or PIPs of what you've worn! I need some inspiration.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What to wear?

• Options

i'm pretty sure this is what I'm going with :)

$30 at motherhood.

• Options
    15 posts below yours...there is a PIP your shower outfit...you may want to check that one out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have a picture, but I'm wearing a short black skirt with yellow & white in it. Black leggings underneath and a yellow shirt. I've heard from a lot of people, that it's harder to sit "lady-like" with a growing belly, that's why I added the leggings. (I've never worn leggings before, but all the pregnant site rave about them.) Sitting infront of 20 people trying to open the packages, with my belly will be hard, so I know the leggings will be appreciated.
  • Options

imageTulipsAndChampagne:
    15 posts below yours...there is a PIP your shower outfit...you may want to check that one out.

Thanks - obviously didn't make it that far last night.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagehmkoller:

i'm pretty sure this is what I'm going with :)

$30 at motherhood.

I loved this dress when I saw it,  but when tried it on, I thought it was adorable but it made look ginormous and I felt self conscious!   I ended up going with a skirt and short sleeved sweater from Motherhood.

• Options
    I think this dress looks cute, but the material is stiff...
  • Options

Got this one on clearance for 14.99 at Motherhood Maternity.

Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"