Oregon Babies

A follow up to my c-section...

I just wanted to tell you ladies how it went, seeing as you helped me immensely the week before I went in (and was totally scared). It was totally fine, and while I have nothing to compare it to, I'm completely happy with everything from my birth experience. I couldn't feel any of the numbing shots, I loved all of the doctors/nurses involved, I felt the entire process went by fast and I had NO idea they were even working on me (I felt no pressure whatsoever) until they announced baby was here. From there on out everything was smooth, I just watched them clean up our LO and things went by pretty fast. Recovery was great too, my mom got to come meet my husband and I and baby, and we were only in for maybe an hour. Thank you so much to everyone who shared their experience, it really helped!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A follow up to my c-section...

• Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! He's adorable! I'm glad your c-section went well and you have no regrets. That's the best thing!
  • oh!  Congrats!! He is soo cute!  I am so happy for you that it went well.  Thank you for the follow up.  It makes me feel better in case it would happen to me in the future.  Feeling the pressure during the surgery is what I have been mostly terrified of. :)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAngelcake:
    oh!  Congrats!! He is soo cute!  I am so happy for you that it went well.  Thank you for the follow up.  It makes me feel better in case it would happen to me in the future.  Feeling the pressure during the surgery is what I have been mostly terrified of. :)

I was probably most scared over knowing what was going on and just lying there, and then the possibility of feeling it (well, pressure). I literally felt nothing and it seemed very relaxed a low-key (I know it wasn't, but to me it wasn't the least bit stressful). Complete opposite of how I thought it would go.

Thanks ladies, I think he's pretty cute too but I know I'm partial ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so glad it turned out well! It wasn't so bad for me either. The actual procedure I mean. Congrats on your LO Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm so glad it turned out well! It wasn't so bad for me either. The actual procedure I mean. Congrats on your LO Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"