Rhode Island Babies

Pregnant but tests are negative??

Has anyone had or know anyone that has had a negative pregnancy test but in fact been pregnant?  My DH and I are TTC and I went off birth control in January, got my period like clockwork in February but have not yet gotten my period and I'm almost 2 weeks over due.  I've taken 2 HPT that both came up negative and I had a blood draw and that came back negative.  I'm not sure if I grossly miscalculated my ovulation date and am just taking the tests too early or if I'm just skipping a period this month.  Just looking for any advice!  Thanks!Big Smile

Re: Pregnant but tests are negative??

• OK, neg test = not pregnant. Sorry. Go to fertilityfriend.com and sign up with them and read about taking your BBT every day to track your ovulation. Also, grab a book called Taking Charge of your Fertility. It's a great book. Good luck getting KU!! Oh and remember that it can take up to 1 year for a healthy couple to get pregnant.
  • imagewillowcormar:
    OK, neg test = not pregnant. Sorry. Go to fertilityfriend.com and sign up with them and read about taking your BBT every day to track your ovulation. Also, grab a book called Taking Charge of your Fertility. It's a great book. Good luck getting KU!! Oh and remember that it can take up to 1 year for a healthy couple to get pregnant.

this

• Loading the player...
  • the same thing happened to me i took probably 6 hpt in total and went to the drs for them to draw blood. i was three weeks late for my period and the week after i went to the drs i took a test again and i was pregnant. somehow even though i had been regular for 6 months i must have ovulated way late. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"