Postpartum Depression
Options

New here and Zoloft question

I'm new to this board.  I've been lurking just for a little bit now.  I've been living in PPD/PPA/OCD denial for awhile and finally went to my Dr. the other day.  I was given Zoloft.  

Last night was my first time taking it.  Has anyone else felt nausous from taking it?

Re: New here and Zoloft question

• Options
    hi there! as like you i was in denial and actually started the anxiety during my pregnancy. i just talked to my dr last week and started it monday. i got like an "empty" stomach feel and didn't feel like eatting. that isn't as bad now but i still get it. i also get like an indigestion feeling...i am hoping it all goes away. my dr said that i might have a wierd feeling for a few days b/f it takes hold. give it 2 weeks she said but i have heard it can take 6 weeks b/f you figure out what u need
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I too didn't start taking it until K was almost 8.5 months or so - I put off getting help for so long...

Anyways - I did feel a bit nausous and also had a couple nights of really bad anxiety - the dr said it was my body getting used to it.  All is fine now.  I take it at night b4 bed with a full glass of water.  GL!  Hope you start feeling better soon!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was diagnosed with PPOCD and have been on Zoloft for a month or so and it seems to be working well for me. The first few days I felt pretty crummy--nauseous, dizzy and a little drugged. That went away quickly, though. I hope you feel better soon!

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yea, I felt really sick for a good week and then it all subsided and i've felt fine every since.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"