Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Southlake Family Medicine Pediatrics

I have just started seeing a GP at Southlake Family Medicine and really liked everyone that I delt with.  I noticed that they also have a Pediatric side and would really like to move us all over there, like a one stop shop.  Does anyone go there for Pediatrics and if so, would you please recommend your Doctor?  I think the Doctors are:  Eric Benzick MD, David Johnson MD and Erica Zwernemann MD.  TIA

Re: Southlake Family Medicine Pediatrics

• Options

I've heard Dr. Benzick is awesome! My friend who is a labor and delivery nurse at Baylor Grapevine says that he is highly recommeded around there.

• Options

Dr. Benzick is awesome, but he is not taking new patients unless he sees them as newborns in the hospital.  

We see Dr. Johnson and he is absolutely wonderful - I highly recommend him.  He has even given me his cell phone number if I take the kids in on a Friday - so I can call him personally if their symptoms get worse over the weekend.  He's thorough and really takes his time explaining things to you.  Cannot say enough great things... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"