Single Parents
Options

So lunch...

Was fun! Had an amazing time catching up.

I think for the first time in my life I actually recognized what a gentleman is. (I was not allowed to pay for my meal. Opened doors. Walked me to my car. You know, things men are supposed to do but don't.) 

I don't see it going anywhere, because at this point in my life I am not looking for anything and he's ready to settle down. He's 22 and ready to find the right woman, settle down, and start a family. I'm still worried about getting rid of Mr. Wrong. Needless to say, I had a fun time. It was fun catching up with an old friend. I'm looking forward to doing it again sometime.

Re: So lunch...

• Options

Glad it went well :)

And at 22, he's still looking for a mom, and not a wife. Don't be fooled!!!

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    Lol! I'm not. But that's what he said so I wasn't going to say anything differently. :p
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree with PP. At 22 he is looking for a mommy not a wife....

But catching up with old friends (who are gentlemen) is absoutely a blast!! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

• Options
    It gave me a taste of what I deserve. We have too much history for us to ever be anything more than friends, but it was still fun. Maybe when I'm ready to date I'll remember this and compare. Lol!
  • Options

Glad you had a good time girl, you deserve it..and i totally agree, it is soooo nice hanging out with a guy that really is a true gentleman, and they are few and far between!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"