Single Parents
Options

So..

I ran into a guy I haven't seen since middle school yesterday. Who knew we went to the same college? Lol! Anyways, we decided today we would get together and catch up.

All I can say is he better call me back soon with the name of a restaurant or I'm going to finish polishing off this bag of tostitos. Lol!! They're half gone... But sooo good. :)

Sad part is, I just got off the phone with him 20 minutes ago and I just can't wait for him to take his shower and call me back. These chips were calling my name!

So today should be fun. Even if I just have a sprite during our lunch. LOL!!

[And as nice as this guy may be, there is no chance in hell that I will ever consider dating him. He has "the name", if you know what I mean (Joshua if you don't).]

Re: So..

• Options
    Aww. Don't discount him just because of a name! Although I'm lucky there, DD's fathers name was Archibald so I had a very slim chance of dating another! Haha! And now I really want a sprite!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Hahaha!  Hey sounds fun girly!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ah, to be pregnant and eat everything again!

lol glad to see you posting. Have a good time today. 

• Options

imagelaurieb602:
    Aww. Don't discount him just because of a name! Although I'm lucky there, DD's fathers name was Archibald so I had a very slim chance of dating another! Haha! And now I really want a sprite!

Lol! Well I got to pick the place so I chose Brewbacher's, YUM! I really wanted a hamburger... my hamburger turned into fried catfish and a dr. pepper. (Yeah I know, way to go right?) And yeah, I don't think I've ever heard that name before, so I would say you have a very slim chance of ever running into another one. LOL

• Options
    imagebethlhurn:

ah, to be pregnant and eat everything again!

lol glad to see you posting. Have a good time today. 

Glad to be posting. :)

Yeah, it was yum!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"