Canada Babies

Hi Ladies! I have a question about Toronto.

What are some good areas to live in?

DH will be working around the 400 and 401.

Tia!

Re: Hi Ladies! I have a question about Toronto.

• Well we live in the Danforth Village area (East York) It's a quiet, very family oriented area ... but that would be a rather long commute for your hubby - especially with the rush hour traffic that hits the 401.  I would look for places on the west side .. there are quite a few cute neighbourhoods on that end too.  If you're looking to live outside the city - Vaughn offers a lot (shopping, restaurants, cinemas and Canada's Wonderland of course) ... and you're still close enough to Toronto to use public transit etc. YRT to TTC type of thing! Hope that's a little helpful ... best of luck to you and your move.
  • Sorry, no specific advice as I live downtown and not overly familiar with other areas....but what type of area are you looking for? i.e. somewhere with parks, close to grocery stores and shops vs don't mind driving to them, more space for lower cost vs smaller space for more active area, etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey,

My husband and I just moved from Thornhill (basically that area), a bit north to Bradford. Housing prices are much more affordable (at least with the new construction), and your husband would have about a 20 - 30 minute commute depending on traffic. If you want any other info, just pm me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"