Adoption
Options

Popping over from the IF board to ask a favor...

Hello ladies!  I am a regular over on the Infertility board, currently doing my graduate thesis on Parenting Styles after Infertility.  I am looking for moms to take a quick survey, which will take 20 minutes or less.  I am recruiting mothers who have reached motherhood through Adoption, Infertility treatments, or Conception without Assistance.

If you wouldn?t mind, could you please take a few minutes to complete my survey at this link:

https://ku.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_0PqckpPAyPL6eUc&SVID=Prod

I have permission from NestAnni to post my link twice on the SAIF board, and twice on the Adoption board.  So, I am looking for all the help I can get to spread the word about my survey.  Please ask your friends and family to complete it as well.  I really appreciate your help!

For the record, this is post time #1 on this board.  Thanks!  Have a great night, ladies!

Re: Popping over from the IF board to ask a favor...

• Options
    I took your survey.  It was very interesting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took it, too.
  • Options
    I took it too...very cool! 
  • Options
    I took it also and found it interesting.  Can you let us know the results?  thanks.
  • Options
    Good survey, I just completed it!
  • Options
    imagefredalina:

i wish you would have said that it's linked through Facebook.  i can't access FB at work, and now they have a record of me attempting it.

i'll take the survey later tonight.

It isn't linked through Facebook.  It is linked through Kean University and Qualtrics. 

Thank you all so much for taking it!

• Options

Oh, wow, Fredalina.  I am so sorry!  I just clicked the link and I do see where it re-routes through FB.  I had no idea.  You see, I created the link through my University's website and Qualtrics program.  It made no mention of FB what so ever.  I am really very sorry.  Please note, ladies, it re-routes through Facebook for some reason.  I am going to mention this to the IRB at Kean.

Thanks for pointing that out, and again, I apologize.  I had no idea!

• Options
    I took it, too! Thanks! and God Luck with your research, let us know how the results turned out!
    WHAT'S IN MY CAMERA BAG: Canon 40D, 50 mm 1.8 prime and not much else yet! Learning to edit with PSE 8 AND LR 3. My real name isn't Tiffany, and I'm a photography newbie! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I completed your survey, but the last question would not let me pick more than 1 answer like it said you could. I explained that question were I put the kids ages.
  • Options
    I just completed your survey.  Good luck with everything.
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Options
    I just took your survey, very interesting. Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"