North Carolina Babies
Options

bro is selling a nikon D40

let me know if you're interested, $650 for this:

Nikon D40 6.1 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera with USB Cable, Body Cap, Battery, Battery Charger, and Strap
Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens with 52mm filter and front and rear caps
Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR [Vibration Reduction] Zoom Nikkor Lens with 52mm filter and front and rear caps
Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control for Nikon D40
SanDisk 8gb SD Memory Card 

he's about as anal as i am regarding electronics and keeping them in great condition.  nothing wrong with it, he's just upgrading.  he's in IA, so it would need to be shipped.  he has the original box and manuals but they have some water damage from when my mom's basement flooded christmas day.  the camera was with him in IA during that time.

just trying to help him out a bit, i figure i owe him since he's giving me a new KA mixer in exchange for my old one Stick out tongue  

Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011

Re: bro is selling a nikon D40

• Options

I wanna wanna want it! I think I PM'd you- but not sure if you got it or not- my bump at home is acting up.....

either way- let us know if it's already gone!

• Options
    YG(e)M!  it has his info in there so you can contact him directly.  he knows you'll be emailing him, i just got off the phone with him.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"