South Florida Babies
Options

Is it Friday yet?

IDK why but I keep feeling like today's Friday!  I wish!

I'm sooooooo excited b/c I'm almost done packing and we're definitely moving this weekend!  The interior of the new house is being painted right now and DH is going to continue working on it until Saturday.  Then, the movers (thanks Leanna for the rec) will move everything Sunday which works out because I'm off all next week for Spring break and I even opted off the Monday afterwards! 

What are your weekend plans?

Re: Is it Friday yet?

• Options
    Oh yay! how exciting! A new home, with lots of memories and love Yes  We are doing the baby registry this weekend. We wanted to wait a little longer, but all the girls keep mentioning how uncomfortable you get with time..and i would hate to be standing for hours trying to shop all grouchy. Plus DH can't wait to get his hands on that scanner and go crazy. hehe. (My mom is going, for supervision purposes...)
  • Options

Oh Adri, how exciting!  Glad the move is occurring on schedule, and you have all next week to nest.  : )

Nothing planned for tomorrow, but want to go to the movies.

DH is playing golf Sat and Sun AMs, so I'm on my own.  I have 2 baby showers coming up, and they are both registered at Buy Buy Baby.  I'm so excited to go!  I know what I'm getting my best friend... now to figure out for the other friend.  Sat night is DH's cousin's bday, and he's having a party, so we'll be there, and me sipping my Sprite.  :)

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

how exciting that you get to move in already. 

I wish it was friday for some weird reason i thought yesterday was thursday ahh but i was so wrong.

Weekend plans i have a kids b-day party saturday and dont know about the rest.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Woohoo!! Yay for moving in!!! Good luck getting settled!

My weekend is faring to be pretty quiet. I'm going to catch up on reading, spend some QT with DH and try to get some errands done that I've been putting off :/

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Woohoo, Adri! Yay for moving in! I hope all goes smoothly and you have a wonderful week next week settling in.

DH mentioned painting the half bath this weekend, but I need to figure out if he still wants to do that (he's been swamped at work and might be tired). Either way, I'll be sitting around trying to get over my nasty cough. 

• Options

Jackie - Let me know what you think of Buy Buy Baby.  My coworkers were recommending it today but I've never been.

Eli - It's almost April!  Does that mean Anthony's schedule goes back to normal soon?

Melissa - I hope you feel better soon! 

• Options
    imageMrsJOSEnADRI:

Eli - It's almost April!  Does that mean Anthony's schedule goes back to normal soon?

Omg I forgot to update you guys! It already went back to normal this week! I am so so so happy to have all this extra time with him. Hopefully they won't switch it back again!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

How exciting to be moving into a new home. Woo Hoo! Good luck with the move.

Friday we are going to see Chelsea Handler at The Fillmore. I am SO excited. I lover her. On Saturday we are going to eat yummy carnival food at the fair. Sunday should be a quiet day.

• Options
    congrats on moving this weekend! can't wait to see the new house! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"