Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

JBF First time Moms presale - grapevine

Are these things usually really crowded?  I am getting to the point where I just really can't stand to be around tons of people and I am afraid that I may go BSC or something if I end up in a room full of women fighting over adorable baby clothing.

Re: JBF First time Moms presale - grapevine

• Options

It depends on when you go.  Are you going to the open-to-the-public sale?  Or a pre-sale? 

FWIW - I have never seen women fighting over anything at any of these sales  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    I've never gone to a JBF sale but I did go to the Divine Consign first time moms sale last year. It wasn't bad at all. I think all the crazies are at the first or second presale of the day. Wink Hope you find some good deals. I bet they'll have a ton of baby girl clothes.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsTotty:

I restrained myself from fighting with you over the carrier...just sayin'

:)

• Options
    imagesethsgal:
    imageMrsTotty:

I restrained myself from fighting with you over the carrier...just sayin'

Whatevers.  I have NO problem with layin' the smack down on a pregnant lady.  ;)

• Options
    LOL, can you imagine peoples faces if we started something! lol
  • Options

imagesethsgal:
    LOL, can you imagine peoples faces if we started something! lol

Speaking of which, how the HELL are you already 28 weeks?!!!  Surprise

• Options

Ha! I am wondering the same thing...SOO much left to do!  But we are painting this weekend, so at least Aiden's new room will be ALL done!

• Options
    i went to this presale last year but did not get there right away due to work. it was not mass hysteria or anything like that. and, if you are after clothes, it's no problem.  some of the bigger items like swings, exersaucers, etc go quick but if you are after clothes there will be plenty :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"