Detroit Babies
Options

Baby expos

I remember we talked about his a year ago. Their was a baby expo in Novi. Did anyone attend? this year it is in grand rapids and I don't want to go if it is a waste of time. Do they have strollers?

Any others you know of?

Thanks
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Baby expos

• Options
    I remember looking up the Novi one earlier this year & it didn't seem like it happened.  ???  I went to it in 2008 & it was mostly vendors trying to market their products- I don't remember there actually being a ton you could buy.  We left w/ a million pamphlets for various things that we didn't need, too. 
  • Options

Ever try the mom-2-mom sales, there's a great website that lists all of the ones in SE Michigan

https://www.mom2momlist.com/list/spring.shtml

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hit up mom 2 mom sales all the time. I am looking at buying a new baby jogger though and I would really like to see ALL of them in one place and have experts tell me why they cost what they cost.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was asking about the Baby expos a while back also but never got to one.  If anyone hears about one coming up will you post.  My husband and I went to a Mom2Mom sale at Fox Elementary(Macomb) just yesterday.  We found some great deals!  We went in with a list of stuff that we hadn't gotten at our baby shower and found everything on the list!  They had a jogger stroller there too.  It was a nice one...I know one of you was asking about them.  I would suggest going there with a list of stuff that you want...brand, price, sizes ect....and defintly bargin with the sellers because most of them will go lower on prices.  Good luck in all your searches! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"