Arkansas Babies
Options

Arkansas people

tell me about living there...specifically Little Rock if you can. We might relocate there for DH's job so I'd like to know what areas are good to live in, what there is to do and any other things a prospective new resident would want to know. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Arkansas people

• Options
    I don't know much about LR other than that it has great shopping and great music venues! I love it down there :)
  • Options
    I live in LR and I have grown to love it.  It took some getting use to because summer lasts from March to October and it is crazy hot and humid.  If you are a biker or runner, there is a great system of trails along the river.  There are also lots of biking and running clubs.  My favorite neighborhoods are Hillcrest and The Heights.  These are in central LR and feature more historic homes.  Most of the newer development is in west little rock.  The only thing that is really lacking to me is the shopping.  Luckily, Memphis is only two hours away so that is were I go if I need shoes or clothes.  Feel free to pm me if you want to know more.  I've lived here for 7 years now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"