Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

daycare or nanny in Denton

Our son is due May 14 and I have to go back to work July 26. I'll be needing a nanny or daycare to watch the baby Mon-Fri 8-5 sometimes 9-5. Anyone know of a good nanny or daycare?

Re: daycare or nanny in Denton

• Options
    Children's Lighthouse did really well with my son. He was older though when he attended. I think he was there from 8 months-15 months.
  • Options

I'd recommend myself... but I'm due in July with my first child. My current job ends after the baby arrives, so I think I may end up creating a state registered home daycare business within my home in Mckinney. Sometimes, those are the cheaper alternative to a full time nanny. As a nanny myself, I know we can run to a pretty expensive rate... You're child will recieve more personal need and attention.

My only warning... is to make sure that whatever you choose, daycare, nanny, home daycare, etc... make sure thier is education involved in it. As a nanny myself... their is plenty you can teach and provide a baby. Don't just pick a place because they love kids, pick them also based on what educational needs they can provide for your child at whatever age he may be whether its an infant, 3 month old, 6 month old, 9 months, and on...

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"