Single Parents
Options

Oh goodness...

Everyone DD and I were with this weekend is freaking sick. Throwing up and diahrrea. I really hope that we are lucky and it misses us.Tongue Tied
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh goodness...

• Options
    Ick! Yuck.  I hope you and DD stay well!  ::crosses fingers::
  • Options

oh no!!  I hope you guys don't get it!!  Hoping you 2 don't get IT!!   Don't u hate then when you find out a day or two later, oh yeh, we have blah, blah....That has happened to us a few times this winter!!  I am hoping everyone coming to Cadance's first birthday party Saturday is well!! 

Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Bummer!  Hope you both stay healthy!

How are things going with you and your man??

• Options
    imageachase123:

Thanks. Things are going really well. His oldest son's birthday was Saturday, so we were able to take his 2 boys, my DD and his niece out to dinner. Then we took all the kids out Sunday afternoon. (might sound crazy, but I had met his kids months before I eveer met him). He is really the sweetest guy I have met. I am very excited!!

• Options
    imagepeeps61308:
    imageachase123:

Thanks. Things are going really well. His oldest son's birthday was Saturday, so we were able to take his 2 boys, my DD and his niece out to dinner. Then we took all the kids out Sunday afternoon. (might sound crazy, but I had met his kids months before I eveer met him). He is really the sweetest guy I have met. I am very excited!!

So happy for you!  You deserve it!

• Options
    imageachase123:
    imagepeeps61308:
    imageachase123:

So happy for you!  You deserve it!

Thanks!! I am still not used to the "nice" guy...lol. I will admit, I did like getting coffee brought to me first thing in the morning all weekend (not like that, DD and I stayed at his mom's house with the kids and everyone)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"